Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today I am Thankful for... My Husband

I have the greatest husband. Sure, he makes me mad sometimes, like when he doesn't put the dishes in the dishwasher or just leaves stuff lying around. But those are little nothings.

When we first met, I was done with the random dating and was ready for a long-term relationship. He was done putting in the effort of a long relationship only to have it go nowhere and was just looking to hang out. The problem was, neither of us told each other our plans and for that I am thankful. It was the best result from a lack of communication ever! :0)

He loves me and our son and never takes us for granted. He is smarter than he gives himself credit for and he is extremely handy around the house. He is my biggest supporter no matter what I want to do. Marrying him was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I have a lifetime with him ahead to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment