Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Project 2: Crafting for Baby Kathryn's Room

This one is even easier than the first one!

To make this cute little silhouettes, I just did a Google image search for the character and "silhouette." I printed it out and used them as stencils to cut out of the colored cardstock I wanted.  Then I just framed them.

The cool thing about this particular "craft" is that the frames I used were from JJ's room before we changed it from Dr. Seuss to Superheroes.  I just sanded off the color and repainted them Cream. I didn't really think it was going to work at first, but it did and I was so happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment