Monday, March 15, 2010

I am officially a blogger!!

When I was in my last semester of college, I had to maintain a blog for one of my journalism classes. This was back when they were first starting to be a big deal in the media. After the semester ended, my blog sort of got abandoned. It was all about oil and gas prices so I really had no desire to continue blogging.

Fast forward four years and here I am, blogging again! This time I think it will be fun because I can do whatever I want with it and I don't have to worry about whether or not I will get an "A" (I did, by the way...). I have a lot of stuff going in my crazy, busy, wonderful life and I have a lot to say, so this blog should be more interesting than oil and gas prices!

My husband, Gary, and I spent more time than I ever thought we would coming up with a name for this blog. We decided on "A Work In Progress" because isn't life always "In Progress"? It started out as simple as our house is a work in progress, our family is just starting, so that is a work in progress. But it can go much deeper than that. I mean, we are never done with ourselves or what we are doing in life. Aren't we always trying to be better and do more? God has a plan for all of us and there is no way His plan is done for me at 25 years old!

So, I say, Bring It On! We've got a lot of living left to do and with great things like Facebook and Blogging, we can all join each other as we handle all the things life throws at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment