Thursday, January 16, 2014

I made it to the playoffs, everyone!

I made it to the playoffs, everyone!
 
And I got third place!! See:
 
 
This whole experience of being totally engrossed in football was so new to me but I kinda sorta liked it. A lot. It was a season filled with ups and downs and lots of anxiety, but I came out on top! Well, towards the top anyway.  I finished the regular season in 2nd place and ended up 3rd place after the playoffs. I even kicked my hubby out of the playoffs, but he doesn't like to talk about that :0)  I learned so much in such a short time. Maybe I'll write an ebook about it: "Fake It Till You Make It: A First-Timer's Guide to Surviving Fantasy Football"
 
At first he wasn't so excited that I was getting in on his territory, but he quickly warmed up and by the end of the season, he told me that he loved that I was so into football now and he could watch games with me.
 
Our league is done (has been for a few weeks), but the real football is still going for a couple more weeks. Then, on to next season! I've already got my eye on some players... let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment